Monday, December 11, 2023

History Project

 History Project 

(Front Page Idea ; About two Constituent Members)

  • First up is the front page idea 💡, Here I have the components of History like the Prehistoric Era , the Egyptian Civilisation ( The Pyramids of Giza ) , the Roman Empire , The period when the King ruled and etc.
  • Second up is the first page of the project , I have chosen the first constitution member as Sir Nyapathi Madhava Rau and I did research about him and his life and wrote on a A4 sheet and I also toke a picture of him during the time he was alive.
  • Third up is the second page of the project , I have chosen the first constitution member as Rajendra Prasad (The President of the Constitution )and I did research about him and his life and wrote on a A4 sheet and I also toke a picture of him during the time he was alive.

And that’s it what was the project 
Thank you and , we hope this helped you !
















No comments:

Post a Comment